Draw My Elephant Draw My Elephant

Way too hard

I enjoyed the game, but its way too difficult.

Lick the Cow Lick the Cow

Awesome game!

And where can I get the full version? Come on, I have needs!

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Brilliant game!

Bonuses tricky to find however. But here are some hints:

Wiimote - Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A on your keyboard in that order.

PS3 controller - Move the Wiimote.

Xbox 360 Controller - Change the style of the the PS3 controller until it reachers the X key.

smokinjoeevil responds:

Aww... you spoiler you!

Navicopter Navicopter

Way too easy!

It was kinda fun. But here are some improvements:
1. It was very easy. Make the obstacles harder.
2. The design was plain. If it is 'Navicopter' try to give it Legend of Zelda obstacles and background.
3. It was repetitive. Maybe if you add other levels, that would get increasingly harder, it would be better.
4. When Navi hits the wall, make blood burst out.

Ryan094 responds:

I REALLY couldn't be assed to make more levels. I just wanted to make a tiny mini game. But hey, whatever.

stack da police (final) stack da police (final)

Fun game but....

E4 is a channel part of the Channel 4 network in England. It seems slightly odd to make a game about poliuce working for E4. Either you are being sponsored by E4, or you have stolen it. But good game anyway.

kerb responds:

give that man a prize.. we build stuff for E4 and they allowed us to upload a cut down version of it on here.

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful

Cool, relaxing, not frustrating game + Blissful and well composed music = Love. Score for you, very well done.

Mouse Avoider 2008 Mouse Avoider 2008

I like it!

Its nice from the game/challenge point of view, but the layouts just a little bit bland. But your new sky level for the collab certainly isnt bland. But this was challenging and very fun. Keep up the good work, Squire.

Ryan094 responds:

Thank you. But this was submitted last year in november so i have improved a lot from then! But yeah, thanks for the review!