DBZ - Dun-Dun-Dun Theme DBZ - Dun-Dun-Dun Theme

Dun dun dun

{R094} - Field of Glory {R094} - Field of Glory

NICE!

But it's not classical in my opinion. Game song I would say. But it's nice. A bit like 'Glorious Morning'. It would be good for castle crashers! But next time I think you should do something different. Maybe some 90's type music.

Ryan094 responds:

Classical, game music, Classical, game music. Blah! Can't decide. Trying some 90's music would be quite hard, but I guess I could have a go. thanks for your input.

Argos The Catalog Man Argos The Catalog Man

Amazing.

I was gonna give you ten, but after looking at the reply you gave to abougadaba, I realise you wouldnt recognise sarcasm if it punched you in the face. So no stars.

Ryan094 responds:

Have you noticed sarcasm is very hard to tell on the internet because it is text.

You suck. Was that sarcastic or not? You cant tell. Ha! Me 1, you 0. Also the fact you gave me a 0 based on my previous review rather than the song itself is very stupid of you.

{R094L} - Swinger {R094L} - Swinger

lol that was shit.

es terriblé

Ryan094 responds:

Ha, someones a bit jealous =P

this storm this storm

Awesome.

Excellent Corey, really good. I personally don't think it's too packed, and I really like it. Though, 'this storm'. I don't about you, but that doesnt suit the song. I know it mention it in the lyrics, but it doesn't really have a ring to it. But the song on the whole is pretty good. Well done.

{R094} - Sensation {R094} - Sensation

Yay.

Its simple, relaxing, and the percussion works really well with the guitar. Interlude felt a bit naked, but apart from that it was nice. One point it sounded quite folky, which was nice. Very earthy, very rustic, I enjoyed it.

Ryan094 responds:

Nice review, thank you. I shall take into account what you said. The interlude may have been naked but i was trying to have a calm and very naked feeling anyway but thank you.
I enjoyed reading your review. xD

Deep Beat Twist Deep Beat Twist

Meh.

It's incredible unoriginal, plus the drum is like a kick in the face. It hurts on impacts, and you feela bit sore afterwards. I suppose it was rhythmitic, but its too basic and too short. Sorry Corey, I just didnt like it.

corey289 responds: